The National Disabled Veteran Business Council, Inc. is offering a 6 month internship for post 9/11 Service Connected Disabled Combat Veterans. Upon the successful completion, the individual is guaranteed full-time employment with the Veteran Service Organization. The candidate will have an opportunity to reside in the 6 bedroom 8 bath home located in a high end gated community in a resort like setting in Palm Beach County Florida.
The agency is currently developing a program called VetHouse, which highlights the positive interactions among the resident veterans. The Veterans must have a limitation that is an obstacle to employment and is not currently being treated for physiological/substance abuse issues.
• 6 MONTH UNACCOMPANIED TOUR
• EXUDE STRONG CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY
• AGREE TO LIVE UNDER HOUSE RULES
• COMPLY WITH PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
• DESIRE TO WORK WITH OTHER VETERANS
• ABILITY TO LEARN NEW INFORMATION AND SUPERVISE OTHERS
• CAREER ORIENTED
• PARTICIPATE IN ADAPTIVE SPORTS SUCH AS DIVING, SAILING, SNORKELING AND SURFING
Interested Veterans Contact: Michael Bolduc, Executive Director 561.289.7308